Beginners Brazilian Jiu Jitsu & Self-Defense Program | Juniors | Teens
The Fast Track Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu & Self-Defense ProgramOffered by Coach Zol
In this BJJ & Self-Defense Program Students will Learn:
- How to save or protect themselves when falling on your: head, back, side, etc.
- How to protect themselves from getting punched, kicked, knee/elbow strikes, and head butted.
- How to measure a safe distance to keep between themselves & the “Bad Guy”
- How to take the fight to the ground while maintaining a dominant position
- Learn the anatomy of the body including the different pressure points and areas of weakness
- Learn about the different joints and how to manipulate them in a way to their advantage
- How to be in control while on top of the “Bad Guy” and how to escape when on the bottom
Safety is our #1 priority. We have safety protocols in place and our students look out for each other. We nurture a friendly, team-centered environment. Learn with a group of beginners just like yourself!
If you are totally new to Martial Arts or Brazilian Jiu Jitsu then this is the perfect program for you. You don’t need to worry about feeling embarrassed or getting injured.
Self Control while under pressure
Social Skills Development
About the Instructor:
- Coach Zol
To Register or for more info contact Coach Zol: